You’d be surprised how often we hear the same story: They’re a small or medium sized business. They’ve maxed out their online marketing channels. Their market segment is getting crowded as their competitors do the same. They need to: Grow revenue and profitability Drive more cost-effective sales Take a dominant position in a competitive market niche Add value to their business by building a branded presence in the market Does this sound […]
- How To Shoot A Great Testimonial Video With Your Phone
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part Two
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part One
- How Brands Work – Part Two
- How Brands Work – Part One
- Do Spelling Mistakes Hurt Sales?
- DVDs Are A Dying Medium
- Corporate Videos. Marketing Videos. What’s The Difference?
- Marketing Is A Tax You Pay For Being Unremarkable
- What Kind Of Web Video Works Best?
- How $700 Of TV Media Bought Advertising Success
- A Direct Campaign With 200 Billion Impressions. Cool Bananas!
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.
- NSW Rural Fire ServiceRussell Taylor,Chief of Staff, NSW Rural Fire Service
They consistently provide the highest levels of delivery anyone could wish for; always in an engaging and friendly way. Production costs are held to a minimum to allow for greater media buying power.