Your company’s promotional DVD could be a ticking time bomb, waiting to destroy your presentation at the worst possible moment. Cheap, no-name DVDs frequently fail. And they can fail at the most critical point in your pitch. The best disc manufacturers are Taiyo Yuden and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Taiyo Yuden owns the JVC disc brand. Mitsubishi owns the Verbatim disc brand. But brand names alone are no guarantee of top quality.
Posted by BillyW in VIDEO PRODUCTION Posted by BillyW in MARKETING / VIDEO PRODUCTION
While working through the keywords for our Adwords campaign, we noticed that the search terms people use to find us often don’t match the type of video they are seeking information about. The main confusion appears to be over Corporate Videos, Marketing Videos, Product Videos and Sales Videos. This got us thinking. As video professionals, we should be doing our bit to help clear up this confusion. So here’s a list of […]
Posted by BillyW in MARKETING
The more me-too your product or service is, the harder you have to work to sell it. The evidence is all around you: Me-too products spending tens or even hundreds of millions on marketing, because the only real difference between the products is the marketing itself. How many carbonated, caffeinated drinks are there? If you blind-taste-tested the twenty or so products available in your average supermarket, would you be able to identify […]
Posted by BillyW in MARKETING / VIDEO PRODUCTION
Everyone’s talking up online videos and website videos. Bloggers and SEO experts everywhere are telling you that you MUST have video content on your website. That it’s the new big thing. That without videos on your website, you’re missing out on visitors, engagement, sales and SEO rankings. And many of them go on to tell you that producing website videos is as easy as setting up your smartphone or a video camera […]
Posted by BillyW in TV ADVERTISING
You’d be surprised how often we hear the same story: They’re a small or medium sized business. They’ve maxed out their online marketing channels. Their market segment is getting crowded as their competitors do the same. They need to: Grow revenue and profitability Drive more cost-effective sales Take a dominant position in a competitive market niche Add value to their business by building a branded presence in the market Does this sound […]
- How To Shoot A Great Testimonial Video With Your Phone
- Why Social Media Doesn’t Drive Sales
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part Two
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part One
- How Brands Work – Part Two
- How Brands Work – Part One
- Do Spelling Mistakes Hurt Sales?
- DVDs Are A Dying Medium
- Corporate Videos. Marketing Videos. What’s The Difference?
- Marketing Is A Tax You Pay For Being Unremarkable
- What Kind Of Web Video Works Best?
- How $700 Of TV Media Bought Advertising Success
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.
- NSW Rural Fire ServiceRussell Taylor,Chief of Staff, NSW Rural Fire Service
They consistently provide the highest levels of delivery anyone could wish for; always in an engaging and friendly way. Production costs are held to a minimum to allow for greater media buying power.