TV ADVERTISING: THE QUICKEST, EASIEST WAY TO BUILD A PROFITABLE SALES CHANNEL
One of our clients had maxed-out his sales through eBay and his website. So we built him a new sales channel driven by TV marketing. In less than three months it has taken his business to record profits. Check out the case history.
Direct Response TV Advertising is probably the only way you can grow your business without a major capital commitment. Our approach keeps your initial investment low, and enables you to grow with success, as quickly or as slowly as you like.
Your new TV-driven sales channel can sit alongside and feed leads and sales into your existing sales channels. Or you can capture TV leads and sales separately.
You can turn it on and off like a tap: Increase the flow to grow. Turn it down while you consolidate.
You can grow your business locally, or expand into any of the 28 regional and five capital city TV markets across Australia.
You can reach thousands or millions of new customers cost-effectively.
THREE CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL TV-AD-DRIVEN SALES CHANNEL
To build your new sales channel, we design and deliver three key components:
- A well aimed, well produced TV commercial that is credible, trustworthy, and designed specifically to generate leads and sales.
- An intelligent, flexible, tailored media plan that puts your TV commercial in front of your target market when they are most receptive to your message.
- Monitoring and measurement to track the response and sales generated by every ad, so your new sales channel can be tuned to deliver predictable, low-cost, high-value sales, for years to come.
HOW WE BUILD PREDICTABILITY INTO PERFORMANCE
Our methodology is simple, logical and based on years of experience building and refining TV sales channels for a wide range of businesses.
- We learn about your business, products, customers and existing sales channels
- Establish KPIs for your new, TV-marketing-driven sales channel
- Design the TV marketing campaign (communications strategy and tailored media plan) that will drive the new channel
- Turn the communications strategy into a powerful, sales generating TV commercial
- Start the media campaign in a small, inexpensive, regional market
- Analyse the response and adjust the media footprint to meet or exceed the KPIs.
- Scale-up the campaign, or expand it geographically, to meet your business expansion and growth targets
If you’d like us to build a TV-driven sales channel to grow your business, call Billy on 0412 777 175. Or drop us a line via our contact page.
“TV: LOWER COST PER SALE THAN EBAY!”
“RESPONSE 6 X HIGHER THAN ANTICIPATED.”
“Response to the national TV campaign is over six times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown.” Steve Delnawaz, CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
“STUNNING RESULTS!” HARPER COLLINS
“VISITOR NIGHTS UP 28%.” BMT LTD
A 12 week, non-prime-time TV campaign increased domestic visitors by 22.1% and nights stayed by 28.4%, while competitor regions experienced significant downturns. Rita Fisher, President, Blue Mountains Tourism Limited
You should read how we built a TV-advertising-driven, self-funding, multi-million-dollar sales channel for an online retail company starting with a media investment of just $700.
How much should you invest in a TV commercial? Our two-part post: TV Commercial Costs & Budgeting will tell you what you need to know to set and control the production budget.
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.
- NSW Rural Fire ServiceRussell Taylor,Chief of Staff, NSW Rural Fire Service
They consistently provide the highest levels of delivery anyone could wish for; always in an engaging and friendly way. Production costs are held to a minimum to allow for greater media buying power.