Your company’s promotional DVD could be a ticking time bomb, waiting to destroy your presentation at the worst possible moment. Cheap, no-name DVDs frequently fail. And they can fail at the most critical point in your pitch. The best disc manufacturers are Taiyo Yuden and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Taiyo Yuden owns the JVC disc brand. Mitsubishi owns the Verbatim disc brand. But brand names alone are no guarantee of top quality.
Posted by BillyW in TV ADVERTISING
You’d be surprised how often we hear the same story: They’re a small or medium sized business. They’ve maxed out their online marketing channels. Their market segment is getting crowded as their competitors do the same. They need to: Grow revenue and profitability Drive more cost-effective sales Take a dominant position in a competitive market niche Add value to their business by building a branded presence in the market Does this sound […]
Posted by BillyW in MARKETING
Ecuador has a lot to offer tourists: tropical beaches, brilliant diving, fabulous seafood, the Galapagos Islands, the snow-capped Andes, the Amazon jungle, Spanish, Inca and pre-Inca heritage. A couple of hours flight-time from Miami. Trouble is, not enough tourists know about Ecuador which doesn’t have the money to splash on an international awareness campaign. But it does export 24 million tonnes of bananas each year to North America, Asia and Europe.
Posted by BillyW in MARKETING / VIDEO PRODUCTION
Investors have a mountain of investment choices. Are you doing enough to distinguish yourself from their other investment opportunities? Now, more than ever, miners and explorers need to win back the confidence of investors and reassure them that commodity prices have a bright future. And that’s exactly what a persuasive corporate video can do. It’s the communication tool that makes shareholders, analysts and investors catch the essence of your vision, understand the […]
Posted by BillyW in TV ADVERTISING
You can create a Direct Response TV commercial which makes people do exactly what you tell them to. But only if you meet some prerequisites. The key is to understand what makes people take action. Here it is: People will take action to move towards a goal, to remove a block to a goal, or to resolve a state of tension. A good DRTV commercial will introduce the product and its benefits. […]
Posted by BillyW in AERIAL VIDEO / VIDEO PRODUCTION
Shaun reckons the worst thing you can ever hear a helicopter pilot say is “Uh-oh” because you don’t know whether he just realised he forgot his lunch or you’re all about to die. When we’re shooting aerial video, I don’t look out the window, because I have to watch the monitor. Just a few shoots ago, we were flying up a forested valley, filming a cable car which ran up to the […]
- How To Shoot A Great Testimonial Video With Your Phone
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part Two
- How Much Does A TV Commercial Cost? – Part One
- How Brands Work – Part Two
- How Brands Work – Part One
- Do Spelling Mistakes Hurt Sales?
- DVDs Are A Dying Medium
- Corporate Videos. Marketing Videos. What’s The Difference?
- Marketing Is A Tax You Pay For Being Unremarkable
- What Kind Of Web Video Works Best?
- How $700 Of TV Media Bought Advertising Success
- A Direct Campaign With 200 Billion Impressions. Cool Bananas!
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.
- NSW Rural Fire ServiceRussell Taylor,Chief of Staff, NSW Rural Fire Service
They consistently provide the highest levels of delivery anyone could wish for; always in an engaging and friendly way. Production costs are held to a minimum to allow for greater media buying power.