VIDEO MARKETING. GO ON. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
You know the stats: people like videos. They look for videos. They spend more time with videos. They respond much better to videos. They’re much more likely to share videos. They expect videos.
So, reasonably, you need videos. On your website, on social media channels, on video hosting sites, on your blog and special interest blogs and forums, driving leads into your business.
But here’s the top 10 problems:
1. You’re not a video producer. So where and how do you start?
Start by working with people who know what they’re doing. Who will show and tell you how it works while they’re making your first set of videos.
2. How do you find the right content? In fact, what is the right content?
You probably have a lot of the materials you need already – old videos that can be cut-up and re-purposed, brochure art, photography, logo artwork. These elements just need to be pulled together with the right message and music – and suddenly you have your first marketing video.
3. With a million other things on your plate, how are you going to find time?
You don’t need to spend a lot of time on it. If you can find low-cost experts to make and run your video ads, you just need to review the videos and approve the plans. That’s minutes, not hours.
4. Once you start, how do you keep it consistent to attract and grow an audience?
Producers who have worked on TV campaigns which have run over many years are totally on top of consistency, brand image, and continuity. They’ll establish a ‘look and feel’ that you like, then maintain it over many productions, for however long it’s relevant to your business.
5. How will you appear on camera to people watching? Confident? Amateurish?
We’ve shot thousands of hours of people talking to cameras. Believe us when we tell you that even the most uncomfortable presenter can be coached to relax and enjoy the process. And remember – all the mistakes and fluffs never see the light of day. Only the very best bits are retained to make good looking videos that make you look good.
6. How will you match the standard of all those professionally produced videos out there?
We are the people who make those good-looking, professionally produced videos. And TV and cinema commercials for international brands. And a popular weekly TV fishing show. We really are incapable of producing amateurish, and low-quality productions. It’s in our DNA.
7. How can you make people engage with your videos instead of just flicking past them?
Years of being Creative Director in multinational agencies has given us insights into what makes people tick, and what reaches out and grabs ’em. Some research on your market segment and competitor activity will tell us what we need to know to produce unique, grabbing, persuasive and shareable content for your videos.
8. What does a video marketing strategy or plan look like? And how do you get one?
Every video we make, and every ad campaign we run, starts with a strategy. It’s what keeps us on target, on message and on brand. So if you haven’t got one, we’ll develop a communications strategy and marketing plan for you.
9. Lights, cameras, editing software, music. How do you choose it? And who have you got who can use it?
We’re a fully equipped broadcast production team, prepared for every eventuality. Industry professionals with reputations and decades of experience. From award winning writers to superb camera crews and legendary editors, we’re the right experts to have on your side.
10. And finally, how do you get your videos in front of the right people so you don’t waste the investment?
Producing a stream of interesting, entertaining and memorable marketing videos and video ads is half the job. The other half is getting them in front of biggest number of the right people.
So we identify your target audience, work out where online they congregate and concentrate. And we set up a promotional schedule to reach them. We produce your videos and video ads in all the lengths, sizes and shapes that work best on each social media channel – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat – plus on your website, on industry and customer forums, on your blog, and on external blogs. We also optimise videos for email blasts.
If you think digital marketing with video is all too hard, we’re here to make it all too easy. Call us. We’ll show you. 0412 777 175
- Aussie BronzeSacha Roberts,CEO, Aussie Bronze
The video looks and sounds fabulous! Thanks again to you and Shaun for all your hard work. Can't wait to share it ...
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.