VIDEO ADS REACH PARTS THAT ONLINE VIDEOS CAN’T REACH
Videos for your website are a great idea and a great tool for converting leads into sales.
Trouble is, no matter how brilliant your video is, you have to wait for people to come to you to see it.
Even if you put your video on Youtube, you still have to rely on people finding it by themselves.
A better way
What we do is take your video into the edit suite and make several short, punchy video ads out of it.
Then we send those video ads out via Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Vimeo, etc., to bring viewers (your potential customers) back to your website to view the whole video, and be sold on your product or service.
Here’s the trick. Well, three tricks.
- Place your ads in front of the kind of people most likely to buy your product
- Make your video ads engaging so people don’t click away
- Embed a message that results in response
Along the way, we pick up an incredible amount of valuable information like:
- Where do your customers congregate online?
- Where can we reach thousands more people just like them?
- Where can we reach them at the lowest cost?
- What product features or benefits do they respond to best?
- What kind of offers generate the biggest response?
Do video ads make sales? Absolutely! Because they’re a huge extension to your online sales funnel. And because, online, people are just a click away from your website.
Video ads don’t just make sales, they generate awareness for your brand and business too. Even if people click away from them.
But there are some problems. Here’s the top 10:
1. Where do you start? How do you find the right content?
You probably have a lot of the materials you need already – old videos that can be cut-up and re-purposed, brochure art, logo artwork, photography or video of products, premises, showrooms, manufacturing facilities. These elements just need to be pulled together with the right message and music (that’s what we do) and suddenly you have your first video ads.
2. How do you control the budget?
Well, like with Adwords, you set a daily or weekly budget for your video ads, and we stay within it while setting up the campaign. And when you know it’s making money, you ramp it up.
3. With a million other things on your plate, how are you going to find time?
You don’t need to spend a lot of time on video ads. If you can find reliable communication experts to make and run your video ads, you just need to approve the plan and review the ads. That’s minutes, not hours.
4. Once you start, how do you stay consistent to attract and grow an audience?
Producers who have worked on TV ad campaigns which have run for years (us), understand brand consistency. They’ll establish a ‘look and feel’ that’s consistent with your brand, and maintain it through all your productions, for however long it’s relevant to your business.
5. Should you be in your video ads?
Well, it’s not a bad idea, because you probably know your product better than anyone. But if you do decide to front your video ads, will you appear confident or amateurish? Will you build your product up? Or let it down?
We’ve shot thousands of hours of people talking to cameras. And we know from experience that even the most uncomfortable presenter can be coached to relax and deliver a compelling sales message.
And remember – all the mistakes and fluffs never see the light of day. Only the very best parts are retained to make good looking video ads that make you look good.
6. How will you match the standard of all those professionally produced videos out there?
We are the people who make those professionally produced videos. And TV commercials for local and international brands. And a popular weekly TV fishing show. We don’t produce amateurish, low-quality productions. It’s not in our DNA.
7. How do you make people engage with your videos instead of just flicking past them?
Years of being Creative Director in multinational ad agencies has given us insights into what makes people tick, and what reaches out and grabs ’em. Online research into your market segment and competitor activity will tell us what we need to know to produce unique, grabbing, persuasive content for your video ads (and sharable content for your videos).
8. What is a video ad marketing plan? And where do you get one?
Every video we make, and every ad campaign we run, online and on TV, starts with a strategy. It’s what keeps us on target, on message and on brand. So if you haven’t got a communications strategy or marketing plan, we’ll develop one for you.
9. Who do you trust to pull it all together for you?
We’re a fully equipped video, advertising, digital and broadcast production team, with a history of producing video ads and TV ads for local and mutinational advertisers. Industry professionals with years of experience and great reputations. From award winning writers to superb camera crews and legendary editors, we’re the right experts to have on your side.
10. Finally, how do you get your video ads in front of the right people, to maximise response and sales?
Producing interesting and actionable video ads is half the job. The other half is getting them in front of biggest number of the right people at the lowest cost.
So we identify your target audience, work out where online they congregate and concentrate. And we set up a promotional schedule to reach them.
We produce your video ads in the lengths, sizes and shapes that work best on each social media channel – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat, Vimeo, on industry and customer forums, on relevant blogs, etc. And we optimise videos for email blasts too.
The idea being, to use our knowledge to make advertising with video ads easy and successful for you.
If you think digital marketing with video is all too hard, we’re here to make it all too easy. Call us. We’ll show you. 0412 777 175
- Aussie BronzeSacha Roberts,CEO, Aussie Bronze
The video looks and sounds fabulous! Thanks again to you and Shaun for all your hard work. Can't wait to share it ...
- Possibilities Management GroupJonathan Oastler,Managing Director, Possibilities Management Group
The TV commercial looks absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. The Instructional video also looks fantastic. The voice was spot on. Thanks so much for all your effort.
- Community Colleges AustraliaDavid Hurley,Manager - Business Development, SG&S Community College
Wow! I found the video to be inspiring, the stories just blending so well together and picking up so many key decision-making triggers. Well done to you and your team.
- Stubby Strip AustraliaSteve Delnawaz,CEO, Stubby Strip Australia
Response to the national TV campaign is over 6 times higher than we anticipated. We are experiencing a massive number of hits and our website is going into meltdown. Thanks guys!
- Sterling Mining Co.Monique Hayes,Marketing Manager, Sterling Mining Co.
Love, love, love the film! I passed copies out generously when I was in Toronto last week for broker meetings and at the Chicago conference the week before and I've been getting a lot of very favorable feedback.
- YPB SystemsJohn Houston,Executive Chairman, YPB Systems
We are delighted with the product and your service, and your co-ordination of the Chinese translation for us. We've had a tremendously positive response to the video in London, Beijing and Australia.
- DematicPeter Trotter,General Manager Marketing, Dematic
Billy and the team have an amazing way of exceeding my expectations. They really understand consumer, direct, industrial and B2B marketing. It’s what I need in an agency.
- Goldsearch AustraliaJohn Percival,Chief Executive Officer, Goldsearch Australia
On the day Billy & Shaun's corporate film for Sterling Mining Co. was premiered at this year’s Silver Summit, the share price jumped from a previous base of $3.35 to over $4.20.
- Harper CollinsJim Demetriou,Chief Operating Officer, Harper Collins
Their creative ideas matched our brief beautifully and the results were stunning. Our author experienced a threefold sales increase and is now one of the top ten Australian fiction authors.